Parimatch Tanzania has recently seen a major update. The site received a new design, including a color palette, interface, and unique navigation features. The registration procedure was updated to make the process faster and more customer-friendly. This article will provide a detailed examination of the new site’s performance, notable features, and major differences from the old version.
Hot to Register at Parimatch?
Things to Consider Before Registering
Before creating an account, read the company’s Terms & Conditions. To participate in gambling activities, Tanzanian punters must reach a legal gambling age (18 years) and possess a valid phone number. You’d also need to verify your ID using an official document. Passport, driver’s license, or voter’s card would be suitable –any document with your birthdate on it is enough to complete Parimatch registration.
Players who can’t submit the required documents or verify their phone number won’t be able to make bets. You need to fill all obligatory fields in the user’s profile to gain access to all capabilities of the new site.
A Step-by-Step Registering Guide
Setting up a new account with the company is not complicated. Follow the instructions below to receive a fully completed and verified account in minutes:
- To launch Parimatch set up, visit the official website and press the “Sign up” button. It is located in the top-right corner. Registering page will open after you click “Sign up.”
- In the “Register” window, enter your phone number and create a password. The company will help you design a secure password.
- After submitting the form, you’ll receive a confirmation code. It consists of 6 digits, which you should paste into the dedicated field. Mind that you aren’t required to complete verification right after signing up; it can be finished at any convenient time.
- No matter whether or not you have verified your phone number, the account registration procedure is now finished. Fill all fields marked with * in your user profile and enjoy betting with Parimatch!
Registering in Parimatch mobile version involves identical steps; so, the above instructions will suit mobile players’ needs perfectly. You can also download the company’s application for iOS or Android to play with maximum comfort.
Key Differences Between the New and Old Versions
The updated design has introduced many notable features, which were completely missing in the old version. Here are some of the most interesting novelties:
- Redefined Betslip menu. Betslip is a tool for changing, modifying, and submitting wagers fast and conveniently. It’s shown on all pages dedicated to sports betting; it doesn’t use much screen space and allows you to manage complex bet systems or parlays in minutes.
- New header and deleted footer. Parimatch Tanzania is one of the few sites that have completely removed the footer. The company’s designers and engineers managed to fit all essential control tools in the header, making the updated design look neat and tidy.
- Updated Register tab and user’s profile. Registering at the old website involved inconvenient, tiny windows and took a significant amount of time. The current Register window allows setting up accounts within minutes and has a more modern appearance.
- Fast feedback form. Players who have any suggestions or questions can use the feedback form in the bottom right corner of the site to reach the Parimatch Tanzania support team. This form is incredibly helpful when you need to communicate with the support without leaving the current page. Mind that questions submitted using the form can’t exceed 256 symbols.
Reviewing Updated Categories and Lines
The redesigned website has introduced drastically different lines design. The fast, light interface allows switching between events and adding wagers to Betslip in seconds. The odds are clearly presented in separate windows and highlighted in grey, which makes them stand out on the page. Updated Parimatch Tanzania uses blue highlighting to indicate a clickable coefficient.
Disciplines open for betting are gathered within the “Sports” tab, which is located in the header. Near each entry, you’ll see a small number indicating the number of available wagers. Upcoming events are organized in 2 separate tables – by popularity and in alphabetical order. Live matches are presented by a navigation line showing available disciplines, which is found at the page’s top.
Clicking on an event redirects you to its separate page, where you can observe all outcomes open for betting. The latter are divided into different categories, depending on the discipline and particular match. To add a wager to your Betslip, press on it one time. Clicking on an outcome in Betslip removes it from the menu.